Welcome to the Village of Ashwaubenon Benefits
The Village of Ashwaubenon offers a comprehensive benefit package for you and your eligible dependents. The following is an overview of your benefits.
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Onsite Clinic
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
Who is Eligible?
An eligible Employee is a person who is classified by the employer on both payroll and personnel records as an Employee who regularly works full-time 30 or more hours per week, but for purposes of this Plan, it does not include the following classifications of workers except as determined by the employer in its sole discretion:
- Leased Employees
- Independent Contractors as defined in this Plan
- Consultants who are paid on other than a regular wage or salary basis by the employer.
- Members of the employer’s Board of Directors, owners, partners or officers, unless engaged in the conduct of the business on a full-time, regular basis.
Any elections made during the Initial Enrollment are in effect for the plan year and cannot be changed without experiencing a “qualified life event” such as:
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Birth of your child
- Death of your spouse or dependent child
- Adoption of or placement for adoption of your child
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse or dependent child
- Qualification by the Plan Administrator of a child support order for medical coverage
- Entitlement to Medicare or Medicaid
A complete list of qualified life events can be found in your Summary Plan Description. You must notify Human Resources within 30 days of the qualified life event. You may be asked to provide proof of the event. If you do not contact HR within 30 days of the event, you will have to wait until the next open enrollment period to make changes.